Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 07, 2004
templates...

I'm trying to make this site 'cute' I'm not exactly a designer...by any means...so it's not quite working.......

I've tried downloading free templates and adding them here...but there's ALWAYS an error....

I did find one...i really like it....it's saved SOMEWHERE on my computer...i did a file search but i can't recall the file name...so I can't freaking find it now...(I had to go somewhre and turned off the computer) It actually worked...AND looked very nice...

This is just too boring for me...I like things to look at on my site...like my other diary...it's not plain...it's fun :)

I'm going to go on a hunt once again for a freaking skin/template that will work...and be free! hee hee....yes...I'm cheap.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this. So does that mean you arnen't going to keep the old going?
Let me know if I have to have a password or something in here.... K???
And I love the glittery new signature line!!
Hugs!!
D

Blogger Milenka said...

Hey Brooke, I got your notes. Yay, you got a blog! I'll be fixing my links soon and I'll add your new blog.

--Cindy

Blogger Milenka said...

Hey!

Yeah, unfortunately her surgeon requires a tube going from her nose down into her stomach for a few days after surgery. It really sucks, I know she hates it and can't wait to get it out.

--Cindy

Blogger Milenka said...

Got your note...

Right now I think I'm leaving Monday night. I'm so glad I was able to come, the timing worked out just right for me as far as having Andrew home to take care of Abby and not being around the holidays and stuff like that goes.

I do miss Abby tons and tons though!

--Cindy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer