Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 10, 2006
Once again....
Well I'm home once again....I only managed to stay out of the hospital for one day!

However...I'm once again stable....and still baking this baby :)

I have to go back every couple days to be checked/monitored....but for now I'm doing good....and that is a releif.

I feel very safe with the doctors care...and she is monitoring me and the baby very closely....I feel very safe...and that is good.

I had to go back to the hospital because the pressures were just WAY too high again...and it was consistent for the entire day I was home from the hospital...my Husband called and they wanted me back right away....as the blood pressure was 176/124 at the time.....pretty much not a good thing! The babys heart rate was also being affected...and was extremely high...once I was strapped on the monitors...the doc was very worried about the baby as her heart rate was staying over 200 and that is not a good thing....finally though with me getting the help for my pressures...her heart rate began to come back down to her normal 145-150 but it took about an hour...and I was told we had about 15 more minutes of "waiting" before they were just going to get this over with....luckily though...she decided to cooperate...and is still safe and sound in my belly :)

My pressures are still "high" but nothing on what they've been...usually around 150/95 area....which is much better than what they've been! I'm spilling protein in my urine...and continue to have the headache/blurry vision....however it's not as bad as it was when my pressures were so high....so that's good.

I go back for an NST/blood work/pressure check/and all that good stuff to the hospital on Sunday...and then a 'normal' ob visit happens again this coming Monday afternoon.

I'm feeling good knowing if I just stay on my side it keeps my pressures down to a more 'reasonable' level....as the whole situation is the baby is putting so much pressure on the artery in my back that it's what's causing me to have such high blood pressure....so as long as I prop myself to the side...I'm able to stay stable...

I'm still contracting...but it's obviously not doing anything...they just hurt and go away....at this point they have no rhyme or reason....so that's that....

I'm glad to be home...it's not fun listening to all the women in labor SCREAMING their heads off in pain...because I know soon enough that is going to be me....kind of scary to just lay there and listen to it....I cried a couple times listening to the women giving birth....well the labor part....I just could feel the sheer pain from the loud wretched screams that they were doing...I felt so bad....but it was always sooooo neat to hear the last scream from the mom.....and then hear the scream from the baby that was just pushed out....that was cool.

So anyway....being home feels good....Hubby is taking care of me like a good little man :) He sure has been so wonderful during this whole ordeal.....I just love that man! And let me tell you....I know he loves me....he has been nothing but wonderful this whole time....but then again...he's always been really good to me....I know I'm so lucky to have him....my family is all telling me how wonderful my Husband is too...my Mother especially....she's so cute with him....she loves him so much....and is very appreciative he's here and taking such good care of me. :) That's my darling....he's always such a nice little darling :)

My Uncle who suffered the heart attack while I was in the hospital the first time passed away last night....it was expected....as he never became conscious after the heart attack...and was on life support....once the support was stopped he passed away a couple hours later....so that's sad...but I had a while for it to sink in...and knew it was coming....when he had the heart attack it was a shock...but I knew he wasn't doing well....and now he's not in pain...and has moved on...and I'm at peace with that....the nice thing was that all the family was there by his side as he took his last breaths....so that was good for them they said to be there....I was still in the hospital so I wasn't there....but I told them I didn't want to do that...I don't want to remember him that way....I want to remember him living....so that's what I chose.

Just thought I'd update here...and let you all know what's going on....


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear about your uncle, but glad you are able to find peace with his passing. I bet Keep on taking care of yourself, I'll keep on sending prayers and good vibes (reiki).

Blogger Unknown said...

um somehow the rest of my sentence after "I bet" got erased. It was supposed to say "I bet you'll be glad when all this pregnancy drama is over and you can get on with the baby drama."

Blogger Unknown said...

{{{ HUGS }}}

Hope you can bake this baby a bit longer and safely.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Karen

Blogger Milenka said...

B, are you in the hospital again? Dude, I cannot go in to have these babies not knowing if you and Miss M. are in danger...I'm just saying...*hugs*

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer