Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 12, 2007
The girl
Well Madelynn had a doctor appointment today...she's exactly 9 pounds now! She's six weeks old now...she rolls from her back to her belly...and has just started to laugh :) I LOVE to hear her laugh! She is still nursing well and that is super great!
My sweet girl loves to have her 'play time' each day...we have fun with different things to do with her like tummy time...and exploring teething chew toys....I put a teether on her gums and she 'bites' down on it and feels all the different textures the toy has...she likes it...she loves her ocean wonders kick and crawl ditty...and especialllllly loves her swing....she loves the mobile above the swing that has dancing birdies :)

We had an earthquake here in the middle of last night and it FREAKED me out...I've lived in California all my life and I'm used to the quakes...but this was the first one I've experienced being a Mother and my first thoughts were of my sweet girl...then my mind got to wandering and thinking of natural disasters and what we could do....ugh....it was late....(three thirty in the morning)

I had my six week check up today with my doc...all is well in that 'area' and I've healed up "nicely" from my tear...and all looks well....so that's good news.

Hubby got snipped on Monday....he's doing better now and all that jazz :)

Here are some pics of the girl from tonight....she has a barrette in her hair :)

The girl

precious





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer