Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I'm so lucky
I can't beleive I've been a mother for two whole months now!

I love my little girl....she is so perfect....I am so lucky that she chose *me* to be *her* Mommy....I'm the luckiest person alive to have such a wonderful baby girl.



I love you sweet baby Madelynn, thanks for melting my heart each time I look at you :) You're Mommys little princess and I love you with all my heart, forver and always, no matter what.

Swet girls foot at 7 weeks old

precious girl at 8 weeks

baby girl so strong with her neck now


1 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

HI Y'all and Happy Birthday Baby girl! I was thinking about her turning 2 months old already! Wow that went by fast. She is a very lucky girl to have you as her mommy. She was smart to choose you!
Hope all is well. Keep in touch.
Tammy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer