Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006
yo
I'm still alive.
I have been having my ass kicked by work, and morning sickness!

What is with me barfing and having a bloody nose all at the same time!

The other day the barf was coming out so strong it all splashed in my face....twas lovely...3 seconds later as i was heaving yet another time in the same barfing session....a gallon of blood comes dripping out of my nose....as I'm barfing...with splashed barf on my face....to top that all off......during that little 'session' I managed to burst a blood vessel or what have you....in my left eye...leaving it hideous to this day and allll read in the white part of my eye.....I really should have taken a picture.....I looked like I had gotten in a horrible bar fight or something when it was all said and done....barf on my face....blood running down my face.....a blood shot left eye....and looking like death.......I was a picture of beauty at that moment to my Husband I'm sure!

Oh....the joys!

hahahhaa

sorry if that was just a little disgusting to read!

Anywhoozle....

Today or rather this morning....I've chosen to stay home from work due to a morning yet again filled with barfing....bloody noses...and a HORRIBLE back ache...I think I pulled a muscle in my back....it hurts like a motha in between my shoulder blades.....ouch. So...me and my red ass eye are home today. Been barfing...and bleeding out of my nose holes and all the fun stuff that I've described has prevented me from getting ready for work....so screw that.....I'm not having a pleasant morning...I had to take one of my morning sickness pills from the scrip I got earlier in the pregnancy....which means I'll be out like a light in about 5 more minutes for about 3 hours.....because that is what the "releif" in the pill is.....it knocks your ass OUT. Plain and simple.

So before I pass out while typing this....I'm going to go lay down in my bed so I don't just drop somewhere else and sleep for hours in some uncomfortable position further hurting my aching back!

Toodles.
Hey....all this means I'm still all knocked up :) So heck......

PS....my gut is telling me this is a boy....and as my boss put it....he's kicking my ass!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh!! more boys!!! YAY!!! Sorry you are beat down!! It will all be worth it!! TRUST ME!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally think it's a little Princess kicking your ass! :P

I've been trying to take the same line of thinking as you lately...this pregnancy is miserable and painful and horrible, but at least it's continuing! The babes will be worth it for both of us, B! :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer