Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 03, 2006
Baby things!!!
Just thought I'd post some of the things we'll be getting for baby :)

First off we got these two cute little outfits for jr.




This cute little lamby was calling jr.'s name when I saw it...so I *had* to have it...


And these are some of the things on the list "to buy" for baby in a few months down the road....

The Bugaboo Cameleon stroller in Black and grey...


Next...this is the high chair we want...it's nice because it doesn't take up too much room and it's still functional...


Then...this is the Diaper bag we've chosen......

<


Next up is the swing....


Then we'll be getting two of these....one for each car....the Britax Boulevard...



And this concludes my show and tell session for the day!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww!! I love the little geek clothes!! And Espn said he wouldn't be caught dead in em....lol!

Just don't forget that car seats expire every 4 years...

Blogger katesun said...

We are due on the same date ! Just thought I would say HI !!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Brooke those are so cute!! I have a feeling its a boy also but as we know my gut feeling just isnt rite! I use that highchair for Angelina and I love it! It's just like a real highchair and looks more comfortable also!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that highchair and we love it!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer