Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006
doctor visit #2
Today I had my 12 week visit it was an uneventful visit!
As all is going well...
My blood work from the past visit was all good....I'm not a Cistic Fibrosis carrier...I have A+ blood type...and everything else they tested for came out negative...so that's always a plus! My blood pressure was 121/74 and I've gained 2 pounds so far. That was basically the visit in a nutshell.

My Husband took a new shot of my belly tonight....so here it is...compared to the last one...the first one taken at 6wks5dys and then the one today taken at 12wks0dys

12 weeks belly shot


6 weeks belly shot12 weeks belly shot


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! You look so happy!!
Just remember that a year and a half from now when you are up and down all night long and you have to leave the house in half an hour and the baby that wouldn't sleep last night doesn't want a nap now....

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer