Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
things.
I haven't updated in here in like a hundred and ten years!
Tomorrow is my B I R T H D A Y....I'm going to be 27.
For the first time ever it doesn't feel any different to be having a birthday.
I'm usually a fan of the ol' bday...but this year (so far) I feel no excitement...nothing.
We're going to Reno this weekend. I have never been there before. It should be fun.
So far I've gotten
A sewing machine,
sewing machine case
and some fabric...and all
the little things that go along with sewing...
scissors, thread,seem ripper and the like...
I got a crabtree and evelyn gift set from my biological mother.
A candle that smells HEAVENLY and a real big candle holder...
a lovely card from Danielle :)
Right now I'd say Danielle is probably the best friend I've ever had :)
we talk ALL THE TIME...we get along so well.
It's so nice.
I guess that's a good thing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
since
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
we are moving to Texas:)

The plan is to sell our place here in California once we get to the 100K equity mark. Now we've only been in the house (ok it's a town house)for 9 months and we're already at 65K in equity...so getting to 100K shouldn't take too long! We're shooting for a year. And also in that time hubby will be done with school and have his degree.

I'm scared and happy all at the same time.

oh and....
on another note...
My Grandma is getting BETTER! I'm so happy about that.
She is not doing great..but she could be there soon.
That news makes me so happy.



2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Happy birthday, fellow Aquarian. :) Mine is next week and I, too, don't feel too different. Maybe because so many other exciting things are going on! Nothing new for me, but looks like a lot for you. Good luck in getting to your goal and moving to Texas!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sniff sniff!! Don't make me cry!! You know how mushy I am these days!!
You are a wonderful friend and if we didn't talk every day, something would be missing!! I am so glad I got something from that defunct board. I didn't make my goal, but I made a very dear friend for life!!
Oh, and by the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Espn and I are thinking of you today!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer