Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006
staying alive...staying alive...oh..oh...oh....staying alive
Yeah.....
I'm home again...I only lasted a half day at work today....becuase I was better off at home than wasting works time sitting on the floor in the bathroom....I have thrown up 8 times today so far...and it's just after noon......lucky me.

I got some gatorade from Target on the way home so far it's staying down...I ate a bland baked potato when i came home...and so far that too is staying down.....I also just about five minutes ago too one of my phenegrams (sp) the scrip I have for morning sickness...only the 3rd one I've taken so far....but I don't think my throat can take any more throwing up today....nor can my teeth! They totally feel like they are going to fall out from the puking! Not that they will...I have strong teeth...and keep up to date with cleanings and all that good dental hygene....so I'm aware they won't actually fall out....it's just not neat the way they feel after I throw up.

I'm feeling fine (other than the obvious all day sickness) with the pregnancy....we've begun tearing the office apart and getting it ready to be the nursery.....we've rearranged the furniture from the office into the living room....(it all matches) and we just have to get rid of my desk to the goodwill and bring hubbys desk to our room and that part of the project will be done.....we're keeping our fold out couch in there for now because we'll be having my nephew here with us for two weeks next month staying in that room....and he'll be sleeping on the sofa bed....after that it's sionara to that as well.....we have a gang load of 'stuff' to take to goodwill....as per our usual....we always have a gang load of stuff to take there....we take a donation at least 2 times a month I swear....we're good about getting rid of things we don't use anymore...and that have over time just begun to 'take up space' so we just donate it there and have it out of our hair....ya know.....much easier that way than trying to have a garage sale or selling crap on ebay.....that's just too much work!

Anywhoozle....I'm feeling better from that fall....my ribs aren't bruised anymore....and my gigantic rug burn is almost gone...it's soooooo itchy though since it's heeling right now...i've just been putting calamine lotion on it so i don't scratch my arm off! hahahaha....I swear I have NO SELF CONTROL when it comes to scratching things like that...or bug bites or what have you....I scratch em raw I tell you............

We're excited for our 20 week scan and we're hoping to find out the sex of jr. I can't wait............I'll be curios to see the measurements of the baby too...since it's been since the first scan since those were taken.....which I'm aware is the norm.....just anxios to find out what we're having.....to know if it will be baby name A or baby name B :)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pick Name....A!!!!

Blogger tammy said...

Yes, almost 1/2 way there. I hope your time is going by as fast as mine has for me. Although with being sick and the drama you seem to get yourself into (LOL) I bet it seems like its tiking by at a snails pace!
Hope you feel better soon... as in Yesterday damn it!

Blogger katesun said...

havent checked you blog in a bit. Glad you are ok . I know what you mean about waiting I cant wait till 20 weeks . I think I am going to pay for one of those sonograms at week 18. 7 weeks is to LOng !!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer