Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
taking a break
I'm taking a break from making dinner....man I'm hotter than heck! Slaving over the hot stove really gets to a gal!
We're having home made spanish rice and fajitas with fresh guacamole and the fixins....yummmy....can't wait for it to be done....hubby took over the reigns he's in charge of the black beans and cooking up the meat real quick like....then we'll be good to go...and ready for the feast.

I weighed myself again this morning....looks like I'm still the same as when I had my last doctor appointment so that's good...I don't want to gain too fast....considering I'm only supposed to gain 15-20 pounds since I'm starting way above my ideal body weight to begin with.....so I really don't want to gain any more than that to be honest.....and I am looking forward to losing weight after this is all said and done.....

Our house is roasting right now.....it's practically raining outside right now and we have the a/c on! hahahaha becuase we're boiling from every burner on the stove being on....

I only threw up once today :) Can you say miracle? It was at work...and there was a lady in the bathroom two stalls away....she came in...sat down...went pee SOOOO fast and jetted out of the bathroom soooo fast........she must have wanted to barf herself having to listen to it.....I know I would! She was standing outside the bathroom door when I was done when I walked out she was like ARE YOU OK???? hahhaha....I said yes....I'm fine....really........she's 7 months pregnant herself....but she has never been sick with her little one....lucky.

Anyway.....I just needed to get out of the kitchen for a little bit so my eyes could recover from the onion cry I had going on.......I think I'm good now......no more onion cry......for now.......I even did that little trick where I soaked the onion in ice water before slicing it...it usually does the trick for me....but not this time....

OK I'm off to help hubby if there's anything left for me to do to help prepare dinner....toodles


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hye, glad you only barfed once!!
Mmm, fajitas!! That is what we are having on Sunday!!

Didn't you used to have a cat too???

Blogger tammy said...

Happy to hear you only barfed once, let's hope it's the beginning of the end of the barfey's.
Taking a break from cooking is something I strive to do on a regualr basis! LOL. Besides, I burn everything so Adam has no choice if he wants edible food. I love fajita's though.. yummy.
How can I reply to you directly and the comments you leave on my blog? I feel bad because you ask me questions and then I don't know how to snswer you! LOL Let me know if there is away, kay?
Thanks
Tammy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer