Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Lookey what I made :)
I made a blanket for my good friend Danielle's baby to be.
It was fun to pick out all the fabric and sew it together and especially fun because I didn't tell her what it was...just that I made her baby 'something' and to look out for the package :)
Well it FINALLY arrived...better late than never....we thought it was lost in the mail....it took a lot longer to get there than we were told at the post office.....well here it is :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The back :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the front :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the detail of the front :)


That's all folks :)
Just wanted to share my first blanky.


4 Comments:

Blogger jake said...

I wish I still had my first blanket. It was blue and yellow, from a family friend who I still look up to.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?? And the satin on the edges, are perfect for rubbing together between the thumb and index finger, yes, I already found that out!!
It's on the wall in the nursery over the quilt my Aunt ME made for me several years ago..I had to put it up there to keep it away from the pests...;)
Also, just so you know, that is the blanket baby will be coming home from the hospital in!!! That should tell you how much I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, the blanket is so cute! You did such a nice job with it.

Of course I am not offended by your comment! I am so happy for you and Larry. I have a marriage that on my hands that started for the wrong reasons and now is pretty much just a marriage of convenience, but I am trying to make the best of it. It is not easy sometimes though!

Cindy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I LOVE it! LOVE the material you picked out and the silky edge!!!! SOOOO cute. Makes me want to rethink a "beach" or "sealife" theme for Tristan's room now.

Heidi (of Shooting Stars)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer