Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 06, 2005
My trip in photos :)
Here are our pictures from this weekends trip to Reno :)
This first shot is just after we left the house for the four hour drive :)
My hubby was driving :)


Here is a picture I *made* him take of me at a stop light!
We're in the ugly Budget rental moving truck (we brought BIL his things from California to Nevada)



Here is the first sign of Snow in the mountains :)



Here is hubby and BIL's new apartment puting things together being all manly like...



Here is a shot of the hotel we stayed in 'the Atlantis'...it was nice :)


Larry showing off the 'facitlity'


There I am standing in front of the big ol' window...


me again...being silly.


the jaccuzzi in our room....it was heavenly.


my darling showing off his bod...


we self timered this shot from atop a lamp...just before we left...


saying goodbye to the Atlantis...


self explanitory..


This just cracked me up...


random self portrait (mostly of my double chin)we were on a tram :)


I chuckled when I saw this...I had to take a picture...


another completely random self portrait of my chins in all their glory.


Me.


And here's the joint my BIL works for...it's darn tasty :)



We had a fun trip :)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! The room looked nice!! I am so happy for you!! Did you get to see a show??? I wanna hear all about it!!!
-D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the Atlantis looks like a cool place to stay. Glad you had such a nice trip!

Cindy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer