Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2005
titleless title.
I'm happy because this is a THREE day weekend....how great is that!
I just love three day weekends....a whole extra morning to sleep in...now that is heaven!

We are having my sister and nephew over tonight for pizza and a movie...we're not sure yet what movie we're going to watch...we're thinking we'll just pay per view something....that way we can also TIVO it....

speaking of which......we did that the other day with Napoleon Dynamite....now that was SO funny.....so *my* type of humor...I'm all about the 'it's so dumb it's funny' kind of movie.... :)

yeah...I highly reccomend it to anyone who loves DUMB/FUNNY movies.

Let's see....I've lost two pounds....that's exciting.
Here's my ticker..i started out with 59 to lose...down it's 57 to go!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke, congrats on the weight loss!

I wish you every success in finding the perfect job!

Cindy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer