Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Update
Well it's been a while so I thought I'd update this here blog...

First off.....I went to the ob yesterday, an unexpected visit, but we (hubby met me there) I was seen due to the excessive vommiting I still have going on....so the doc decided to try a different scrip, and also give me a little time to get used to said scrip and to see if it works for me....so I'm out on disability until July 10th...The pharmacy did not have the scrip on hand so I go to pick it up tomorrow and we shall see if it helps me....I'll do anything to end this barfing! Yesterday (one of the times I barfed while driving) I had just gone to target to pick up a few essentials when I felt it....I quickly emptied the bag I'd just gotten all the items put in and proceeded to vommit right into the bag...well I didn't realize the bag wasn't quite lined up with my chin....and so...yes I had a bag of barf....but I also had a load of barf all over my chin and chest....it was lovely. That was me on my first attempt to go to the OB....didn't make it that time....because I had to go home and clean up after that one...or so I thought....bee bopping along to home....keep in mind I live about 1.5 miles from Target....I am feeling fine when all of a sudden once again...BOOM....I have to barf N O W.....so I rush from the furthest left lane....all the way to the furthest right lane to the gas station on the corner and let loose......ahhh......releif.....and THEN I was on my way home.......

Take two....on the trip to the ob.....pretty much the same....except...I successfully was able to pull over into some parking lots and barf in some random bushes a couple times on the way over....so that was that.....made it to the docs and I was feeling better.....there wasn't anything left to bring up......ya know.....so anyway....she said she wants me to take this time and see if this pill will help with the nausea and barfing....I'm hoping it will do the trick....she said she didn't give this to me first because "it's really expensive" I said I could give a rats ass about the price....bring on the relief!!!!!! Not too mention the most we can pay for a scrip with our insurance is 25$ and that's only if there is no generic and 25$ is freaking nothing.....I want relief! So I pick that up tomorrow :)

My Sister (the one who makes and paints all those adorable cloth diapers) is getting married on Sunday....so our flight leaves first thing Friday morning....we're taking the dog to be boarded tomorrow....and will be on our way to San Diego.....we'll get to see her new house and where she's living now...so that should be fun...My Husband and I plan on going to the San Diego Zoo while we're there for some alone time on Friday....then Saturday we'll go with the family to Sea World....then Sunday is wedding time....I'm the Maid of Honor :) Everything is all planned out....everything is all going to be so great....I can't wait...it's going to be a great day...I'm so happy for her :) It's going to be a beautiful outdoor ceremony right on the water....in the afternoon they are having 6 attendents on each side....and a flower girl and ring boy....My nephew of course is the ring bearer :) He is most excited about the fact that he "gets a present" for being in the wedding more than anything...he cracks me up....
We come back Monday morning...with Nephew in tow...he'll be staying with us for 2 weeks this summer while his Mom and Dad go on their honeymoon to Paris and Prauge (sp) He is SOOOOO looking forward to being with Auntie :) (I *am* the best Auntie in the world) He's really excited actually because Uncle Larry told him if he's a good boy while he's here he gets to go home with our piggy bank...full of silver money....so the kid is way freaking stoked.....he thinks he's going to be rich...and he can buy everything he's ever wanted! Oh....he kills me...that kid....he really does...he's a kick in the pants!.....He's 7.....and he knows "it all" I tell you....


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!! And I really hope the barfing stops!!

Blogger tammy said...

Did she give you Zofran? My best friend was very sick too and that's what she was prescribed. It really helped her a lot. She had to be hospitalized and was diagnosed with Hyper Emessis Gravidium (sp?) but if she takes the Zofran she is a lot better.
Have a great time at the wedding, I know you will. Please post pics of you in our gown, I bet you will look beautiful!

Blogger Unknown said...

San Diego is a beautiful place to get married. That's where I grew up and I also got married on the water (by the bay) and it was really lovely.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - forget barfing, I was crying all over at how funny this was! I'm sure it's not funny for you but what a great story. Glad you are feeling better!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer